Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Welcome to my new blog!

Well, I finally did it!  I have been considering replacing Angie's Caringbridge site with a regular blog and now I have taken the plunge.  This blog is a leap of faith for me, and a symbol of leaving past worries and anxieties behind.  We do not NEED a medical webpage anymore:)

I am honored if you have chosen to follow me and I want you to know that I am committed to being honest and real on this blog.  Our family is far from typical and we have some pretty crazy experiences that even I wouldn't believe if I weren't smack dab in the middle of them.  This blog is a place where I hope to share the entirety of our experience as we continue to help Angie heal and grow and as we ourselves grow at the same time.

I have said it before and I am going to say it at least once more.........our family experienced a miracle on May 27th, 2011 when Angie was given a new hope for her future.  We live each day with that awareness and we do not take anything for granted.

Thank you for joining me here, my friends.  After all, many of you have your own special role in our miracle.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog. Your kids are beautiful, and what a miracle your Angie is.
    Consider me a new "follower". It's very nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete